Large Enough to Deliver, Small Enough to Make a Difference
Investing in new technology can be costly, difficult-to-implement and time consuming. That’s why it’s important to work with an experienced provider. One who understands your specific requirements, devises customized solutions and works with you through every phase of implementation.
Padova Technologies, Inc. designs, engineers, integrates and supports HPC, servers, workstations, virtualization and storage products. Our solutions are always customized, cost-effective, cutting-edge, reliable and power efficient. We are committed to helping our clients manage their most valuable asset – information. Privately held and located in Glen Burnie, Maryland, Padova has designed products and solutions for some of the nation’s most influential research institutions, military organizations, global defense and technology corporations and other government entities.
Who is Padova Technologies?
- Padova Technologies is a technology provider that develops engineered solutions for commercial, education and government organizations.
- We design, deliver, service and support customized technology solutions that…
- Improve performance.
- Maximize ROI.
- Enable organizational efficiency.
- Help clients do more with less and make the most of tight budgets.
- Established in 2000, Padova Technologies is a small, woman-owned technology firm headquartered in Glen Burnie, MD in the heart of the MD/DC corridor.
The Padova Advantage…
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Consultative Approach with Technology Experts
- Nurture Technology Solutions from Cradle to Grave
- Competitive Pricing; Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Affordable and Turnkey HPC Systems
- Vendor Independent, Non-Proprietary Architecture
- Large Capacity and High I/O Storage Solutions
- Concept to EOL (Cradle to Grave) Consultation and Support
- Flexible Support Options